For a more fulfilling job choose COMTRUST
We Value our Employees
COMTRUST FCU is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the following available position:
Teller – Main Office Branch ( Chattanooga)
Credit Union tellers are responsible for handling customer financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments etc. They will need to adhere to the Credit Union’s policies and regulations. A teller’s duties may also include knowing the credit unions products and services, counting cash, answering phones, and balancing at the end of the day.
We offer a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package, including:
- Health, dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation, sick, and holiday Pay
To succeed as a Credit Union Teller, you should have a professional appearance and a member-focused attitude. You should be courteous, efficient, helpful, and accurate.
- Assisting members with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing members about Credit Union products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, Credit Union supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Actively contribute to meet the branch business goals, as well as individual sales and customer service goals.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the Credit Union vault.
- Demonstrate good risk management decisions, including displaying solid knowledge of guidelines for fraud prevention and robbery.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Comply and stay up to date with applicable laws and regulations.
- Following all Credit Union financial and security regulations and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- 2 years of experience as a teller or in a related field required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong sales skills are a plus.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a resume to email@example.com
COMTRUST FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates must satisfy a background screening including credit history and criminal records.